Ecological Panel is
- Beautiful and available in many flat, embossed (vertical & horizontal), super-hard finishes utilising ultra-high quality 120gsm melamined paper. This makes it suitable for medium-duty bench tops (like vanities and work stations). It’s ideal for sustainable building.
- Non toxic. It is certified to be the lowest formaldehyde-emission, recycled particleboard on Earth. The SuperE0 standard specifies no more than 0.3ppm formaldehyde. Ecological Panel’s 0.05ppm leaves this in its wake, and easily meets the CARB Phase 2 criteria. And it is completely free of nasty VOCs. On top of all this, it boasts a negative carbon footprint.
- The Earth’s only panel whose substrate is made from 100% certified post-consumer-recycled particleboard – making it one of the most sustainable building products. Adding the lamination means Ecological Panel is certified FSC Mix 99%. But this doesn’t demonstrate Ecological Panel’s strength. To better understand, see the page on recycling.
- Made in Italy by one of the largest panel makers in the world, with more than 50 years experience
- Available in economical machine size at 3640x1860mm with matching 21 x 1 mm ABS edging.
- Competitive in price with non-‘green’, non-recycled, E1 emission boards* *excludes carcass material.